CaSIR v2.2 - Common and Stubborn Infections Remover
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 1.0 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 138
- Last checked 4 hours ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 7A65F67E59166A0407DE744EA732B936D28F38C0
What is CaSIR?
CaSIR (Common And Stubborn Infections Remover) -- is an on-demand malware removal software. We designed it especially to remove the most common and stubborn infections from your computer. It can remove their running processes, their bodies, their registry entries and any other leftovers!
CaSIR doesn't randomly search for CaSIs, but he goes directly to the areas that a specific CaSI infects and removes it from there, hence, it does its job in mere seconds!
CaSIR does more than that. It has a generic and strong technique that allows it to do the following:
CaSIR removes the common restrictions made to your computer by those infectors which none of the AVs deal with.
CaSIR removes the illegitmate services frequently used by those infectors.
CaSIR recognizes and instantly kills and deletes any running process that is disguising itself among the legitimate system services.
CaSIR removes any scripts used by those infectors to autorun.
CaSIR removes any autostarting registry entries related to the illegitmate services he detects.
CaSIR deals with all your storage medias (Fixed, floppy, removable...) and cleans them up all if need be.
CaSIR cleans up your system registry so no more spy keys, garbage activities or messages keep asking for already deleted files.
CaSIR's signatures are fully updatable, once you download the software, all you need to do is to download the new definitions frequently and you're up-to-date and ready-to-go.
1. Since CaSIR is a security software that deal with the file system, the system registry and the running processes, it MUST be given all the rights it demands in order to remove any infection. Some other security softwares will try to block CaSIR and prevent it from doing its job, please make sure it's not blocked and there's no other program blocking CaSIR. During disinfection process we recommend you to disable any other security solution you are runing such as Antivirus, Firewall, monitoring tools ..etc.
2. Please do NOT attempt to run CaSIR in safe mode, CaSIR needs to investigate your system to know what CaSIs are active, if you ran CaSIR in safe mode, he might not be able to detect any active CaSIs, as they usually do not run in safe mode!
3. If you have more than one infected computer connected together to the same local network, do NOT attempt to use CaSIR on the infected computer while the other infected ones are connected to it, this would results in getting infected again and again. You always need to disconnect the infected computer from the network before using CaSIR and do so with all your infected computers one by one!
OS: Windows XP, Vista
no Changelog given.
Size: 1.04 MBs
Info Hash: 7a65f67e59166a0407de744ea732b936d28f38c0
install, run the keygen and use the serial it provides.
- CaSIR22.exe (298.8 KB)
- casirdef.cas (36.0 KB)
- casirrpt.txt (0.0 KB)
- keygen.exe (713.0 KB)
- readme.txt (0.1 KB)
- snd.nfo (18.3 KB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)