PGP Desktop Professional v9.7.0
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 78.9 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 176
- Last checked 2 days ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 53A1E541AD0BE67F56C93CA3688F36BA528A4FE1
PGP Desktop Professional v9.7.0 - provides comprehensive security for individual desktops, making it possible for organizations to protect sensitive information for a single person without changing the existing IT infrastructure or disrupting work processes. This award-winning, easy-to-use solution encrypts email, files, virtual volumes, and entire disks from a single desktop application.
Together, these two components provide ironclad security for an individual's confidential information no matter where it is located—stored on a computer, at every point in transit through e-mail, or on a recipient's desktop.
PGP Desktop Professional 9.7.0 - includes support for PGPmail, PGPdisk, PGP Zip and the personal e-mail plugins — Eudora, ICQ, Outlook Express, and Outlook.
Six solutions to protect your identity and privacy: - PGP Whole Disk secures your entire system. - PGP Virtual Disk secures files, folders, USB drives, and CD's. - PGP Mail automatically encrypts and digitally signs your email and attach-ments. - PGP Secure Messenger protects your AOL IM sessions. - PGP Zip automatically compresses and encrypts messages, attachments, and files. - PGP Shred provides permanent and unreadable file deletion.
New Features in PGP Desktop Professional v9.7.0 for Windows:
Easy, automatic operation – Protects sensitive email without changing the user experience or email application.
Enforced security policies – Automatically enforce email and data protection with centrally managed policies.
Accelerated deployment – Achieves endto-end email encryption using the existing infrastructure.
Reduced operation costs – Result from centrally automating email encryption policies.
• Additional platform support. PGP Desktop is now available for Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit.
• Feature deployment control. Administrators can now enforce policy by providing end users only with authorized client features, enabling or disabling client capabilities before distributing PGP client software to end-users.
Disabled features are then unavailable in the PGP Desktop user interface.
• Intel AMT support. PGP Desktop supports Intel Active Management Technology (AMT) Agent Presence on those computers with properly configured Intel AMT-equipped motherboards. PGP Desktop reports its current status via AMT to enable Enterprises to query configuration informa-tion even when a system is turned off.
• Updated key reconstruction user interface. The PGP Desktop Key Reconstruction user interface has been significantly improved in this release. Primary new features include the ability to select and customize a set of provided questions, a visually more appealing experience, and a new Assistant to help guide the user through the process.
• Local key reconstruction. Standalone installations of PGP Desktop support Local Key Reconstruction. The Key Reconstruction Assistant saves Key Reconstruction information in a file that can be used later to reconstruct the user key.
• PGP Log message filtering. The PGP Log feature of PGP Desktop now provides a menu option to filter local log messages by topic to facilitate troubleshooting (for example, displaying messages related only to Email, IM, NetShare, or WDE).
• Passphrase quality evaluation improvements. Passphrase quality evalua-tion has been significantly enhanced both visually and functionally in this release.
Crypto Algorithms in PGP v9.7.0 Professional Desktop:
Public Key Formats: OpenPGP RFC 2440, X.509 v3. Symmetric Key Algorithms: AES with up to 256-bit keys, CAST, TripleDES, IDEA, Twofish. Hashes: SHA-2 with up to 512-bit hashes, SHA-1, MD5, RIPEMD-160. Public Key Algorithms: Diffie-Hellman, DSS, RSA v4 up to 4096-bit.
Desktop Systems Supported: Windows 2000 (SP 4), Windows Server 2003 (Service Pack 1), Windows XP (Service Pack 1 or 2), Windows Vista (all 32-bit and 64-bit versions), Microsoft Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005 (requires attached keyboard).
PGP Mail Supports: Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP2, Outlook 2007, XP and 2003, Microsoft Outlook Express 6, Eudora 6.2 for Windows, AOL Instant Messenger 5.5–5.9, Microsoft Entourage 2004.
DownLoad PGP Professional Desktop v9.7.0 for Windows. Multilingual + KeyGen - Patch. 82,5Mb.
Use keygen inside to register...
All files were checked against viruses with Kaspersky Antivirus!
- pgp-main.png (19.5 KB)
- pgp-wde.png (7.9 KB)
- pgp97_wzlogo.jpg (39.8 KB)
- pgp9_main1.jpg (35.4 KB)
- pgpdesktop970pro1.rar (23.8 MB)
- pgpdesktop970pro2.rar (23.8 MB)
- pgpdesktop970pro3.rar (23.8 MB)
- pgpdesktop970pro4.rar (7.2 MB)
- readme.txt (4.1 KB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)